Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Starry Eyed Beginning

Thursday, September 15, 2016 - Our first meeting for 2016-2017 is in the books. How amazing was it to see everyone again and start meeting all the new mamas!?!

Lets give it up for our Steering Team!!! This was our night to get to know our leadership team and the various teams we'll be serving on. I have to say I learned a lot. I feel like Amanda F's openness regarding her struggle to feel a part of MOPS her first year was so honest and helpful, and her teaching of being a "There you are" person vs. a "Here I am" person is so valuable.

Anyone else kicking themselves for not going the Christmas song route during our game time!?! Great job to the teams that did!! Man, that game was fun (insert stressful and made me realize I know zero song lyrics even though I totally thought I did)! I can easily see bringing that game to play at family gatherings.

I encourage you to read the About Us section to learn more about this year's theme of 'We Are the Starry Eyed.' I'm excited to learn more about it and see how much we all grow this year.   - EH




No comments:

Post a Comment